Pages


Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Fantasy Trades

Assuming you have the second set of players on your team, would you accept the following trades?

1. Donovan McNabb and Terrell Owens for Tom Brady and Larry Fitzgerald
2. Willie Parker and LJ Smith for Joseph Addai (your starting TE is Chris Cooley)
3. Carson Palmer and Cadillac Williams for Donovan McNabb and Willie Parker (this was the bs counter offer I received)
4. Brandon Jacobs for Lee Evans (the trade I may propose to Mike)
5. Calvin Johnson for Marques Colston (the trade I may propose to Kevin)
6. Brian Westbrook and Jason Witten for Joseph Addai (your starting TE is Dallas Clark)
7. Brian Westbrook and Vernon Davis for Joseph Addai (same situation, different TE)
8. Tony Romo and Frank Gore and Calvin Johnson for Peyton Manning (your #3 WR is Anthony Gonzales, your RBs are Edgerrin James and Fred Taylor, and your other QB is Steve McNair)
9. Philip Rivers and Marvin Harrison for Tom Brady and Braylon Edwards (your other WRs are Steve Smith and Torry Holt, your other QB is Matt Leinart)
10. Tony Romo for Eli Manning

2 comments:

Mikey D said...

1) No.
2) No. Love Addai.
3) No.
4) Yes.
5) Yes.
6) No. Addai is too precious to me.
7) No. Addai is a god.
8) Yes. In a heartbeat, considering the shit I have on my bench.
9) No.
10) Yes.

I'm going to post my "Fantasy Grades" post tomorrow! Haha, I'm such a dork.

Kevin said...

1. Yes, just because I don't want T.O on my team
2. No. I don't care about TE's enough (unless Gates is involved) to give up Addai.
3. No.
4. If I needed another RB and was pretty set at WR (In other words, if I was Mike) then yeah, I would probably do it.
5. Meh. I want to watch Colston and Johnson for a few games first. Talk to me after week 2.
What I'm really looking for is a QB.
6. See #2
7. See #6
8. Yes
9. Yes
10. Yes