Pages


Thursday, September 08, 2005

NFL Predictions

How excited is everyone for tonight? And Saturday? And Sunday? Football is back, so here are my predictions.

NFC East: Philadelphia Eagles
NFC North: Minnesota Vikings
NFC South: Carolina Panthers
NFC West: St Louis Rams
Wild Card: Atlanta Falcons, Seattle Seahawks
Close call: Detroit Lions

AFC East: New England Patriots
AFC North: Pittsburgh Steelers
AFC South: Indianapolis Colts
AFC West: San Diego Chargers
Wild Card: Kansas City Chiefs, Cincinnati Bengals
Close call: NY Jets, Baltimore Ravens

MVP: Peyton Manning
ROY: JJ Arrington (I hope, for my fantasy team's sake)
AFC Champ: Indianapolis Colts
NFC Champ: Minnesota Vikings
Superbowl Champ: Indianapolis Colts

Yes, my prediction leaves the Lions out of the playoffs. I think the most questionable NFC teams are the Seahawks and the Panthers. The Steelers and the Bengals are the sketchy AFC teams.

No comments: