Pages


Monday, July 18, 2005

Day One

Starting the new job at a certain minor league baseball team. Fun news: I get an e-mail address and business cards. I've been in meetings with each department all day to learn what they do and how it affects me. Beyond that, I find myself in a familiar situation where I don't have anything to currently do. Which is why I am updating my incredibly popular blog. I did make new signage for an upcoming event. I would laminate it like I am supposed to, but nobody told me where that is. Game time is less than an hour away (hopefully) but it might rain. For the first time ever as an employee here, I don't want it to rain, because that will mean a doubleheader at some point, which will mean more working hours. I am excited for things, but right now I just have that awkward first day unfamiliarity. And nobody is here and nobody has anything for me to do. Which is strangely familiar from my last job. Time to hunt down that laminator...

Oh, and the Pistons made a mistake by letting LB go. Pound for pound...

No comments: