Pages


Wednesday, June 15, 2005

It's no John Edward, but...

I have never been one to believe in people communicating from beyond or any of that "White Noise" crap, however....
TODAY'S MUSING
At work, my coworker grabbed a campus envelope from the bin. For those who aren't "in the know" of campus communications, manilla envelopes are reused to pass around paperwork from department to department. Just cross of the previous name and stick it in the mail. The last name on the envelope she picked up was her father's whole name. He did have a common name, so it could be a coincidence. Although, I checked MSU's database and there isn't a single entry that comes close to matching that name. How does everyone else feel about strange occurences? Anyway, John Edward is still the biggest douche in the universe.
TODAY'S FACT
Intercourse, PA is 604 miles from Climax, MI. It would take a woman 9.5 hours to travel that distance, but a man could go from Intercourse to Climax much quicker.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

I don't believe in destiny/fate. To me, what you described sounds like a simple coincidence.

That being said, I know that there are things in this world that we cannot yet explain, and I believe that there are some things that we will never fully know.

So how do I feel about strange occurences? I don't believe in ESP or the paranormal, but I'm willing to admit that I could be wrong.